Auto / Car Insurance
Whether you are buying auto insurance for the first time, or you are an old pro at shopping for auto insurance, you can trust Swetland Insurance to to find the best protection for you at a competitive price. We explain auto insurance coverages and options in a way that you can actually understand.
Discounts include: mulit-car, homeowners, good student, driver training, claims free and more.
Auto Insurance Coverage Choices:
- Bodily Injury / Property Damage Liability - This is the most important coverage. It protects you from possible financial disaster if you cause injuries to other drivers and their passengers or property.
- Medical Payments - Regardless of fault, this coverage pays the medical costs for you and your family resulting from an auto accident.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists - Bodily Injury - This coverage pays you the amount you are legally entitled to recover for injuries to you and your family, if caused by a hit and run driver, drivers without insurance, or drivers that do not have enough insurance coverage.
- Comprehensive or Other than Collision Coverage - This coverage pays (minus your deductible) for non-collision losses to your car. Theft, glass breakage, vandalism, flood, fire, wind storm, hail, and animal damage (like hitting a deer).
- Collision - This coverage pays (minus your deductible) to repair damages to your car caused by a collision with another vehicle, rolling over, or hitting a stationary object.
- Rental Reimbursement - This coverage will pay to rent a car while yours in being repaired after a covered loss.
- Towing and Labor - This coverage pays to have your car towed or for emergency roadside assistance.
- Loan/Lease Gap - This coverage provided payment if the actual cash value of your vehicle is less than the amount you still owe on the original lease or loan.
Isn't it time to stop procrastinating and contact an independent insurance agency, Swetland Insurance,for a free, no obligation quote on your insurance needs?